Our Interactive Seat Maps are designed so that you can't leave a single unsold seat on its own. We know it can be frustrating when there aren't many tickets left, but most people prefer not to sit on their own at a show, so if a seat is left on its own it's very unlikely to sell.
Articles in this section
- There are no tickets available - can you contact me if more come on sale?
- What time do tickets go on sale?
- Why are better tickets sometimes available after I've booked?
- Why is there a time limit when I book tickets online?
- Why can’t I leave a single seat?
- What does "Tickets not currently available from Ticketmaster" mean when I try to book?
- What are Official Platinum Tickets?
- What can I do to improve my chances of booking tickets when popular events go on sale?
- Why do tickets sell out quickly sometimes?
- How do I book a ticket?