Create an account on the Ticketmaster app
Create an account on Ticketmaster.co.za (Desktop/Mobile Web)
If you’re creating an account on your mobile device, follow these steps:
- Download the Ticketmaster app.
- Tap My Account.
- Tap Sign In.
- Tap New to Ticketmaster? Sign Up.
- Enter your details then tap Next.
- Tap either Text or Call to get your one-time code. Tap Next.
- Enter your one-time code and tap Continue. Standard data and messaging rates may apply.
If you’re creating an account through your desktop or mobile browser, follow these steps:
- Go to the My Account sign-in page and select New to Ticketmaster. Sign Up.
- Enter your details then select Next.
- Enter your phone number to get your one-time code. Select Next.
- We’ll send your one-time code to your phone via SMS. Type in your code on our site and select Confirm. Standard data and messaging rates may apply.
It says I already have an account.
If you’re getting a message that says you already have an account, select Sign In. If you can’t remember your password, simply follow the link to reset it
Unable to sign into My Account
Do you need to reset your password?
You can now use a single password to sign into your accounts on many Ticketmaster sites worldwide that are associated with this email address, all of your accounts' passwords will automatically update.
Follow these steps and quickly get back into your Ticketmaster account:
- Go to the My Account sign-in page.
- Select Forgot Password.
- Type in your email address and select Next.
You’ll receive an email or a text if you selected the phone option with a one-time code. Type in that code on our site and select Confirm.
- Unfortunately, we can’t utilize Google Voice or Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) to verify your account.
- Reset your password.
If you’ve followed the steps to reset your password and see an error message, please contact Fan Support.
I don’t have a mobile device/SMS messaging. How do I verify my account?
You can also use a landline phone to verify your account. Just enter your preferred phone number — there’s no need to indicate that the number is a landline. If your number is recognized as a landline, we’ll call you on your landline to provide the code to verify your account.
I have not received my one-time code
If you haven’t received your one-time code, you can select Request a New Code.