We now have a fan guarantee for our customers, where we can offer a 24-hour cooling-off period. This means you can cancel and refund, or exchange your order if you change your mind 24 hours after the ticket purchase.
To claim a refund, the cardholder just needs to select the "Submit a request" option at the bottom of the page.
There are a few things that aren’t covered by the guarantee though, so be sure to check the exclusions below before putting in a request.
- Refunds or exchanges are not available for any bookings made through any partner sites.
- Fan Guarantee does not apply to VIP tickets, deposit schemes/instalment plans or events where you pick a specific time slot.
- Refunds are not available for Deposit-payment tickets, Collector tickets or VIP tickets.
- You can request up to three refunds in a calendar year.
- We’ll refund the value of your order minus the service charge and handling fee.
- We can only cancel the tickets – if you added any extras to your order like insurance or collector tickets, you’ll still be charged for these.
- We can only offer exchanges for tickets in the same price bracket or higher, subject to an R70 admin fee per booking. Please be aware that if an event does sell out, an exchange won't be available.
If you are outside of the Fan Guarantee 24-hour cooling-off period, you could always transfer your tickets to a friend or family member to attend the event. You can do this on Ticketmaster’s Ticket Transfer process – all you need is a Ticketmaster account to get started and we’ll do the rest. You are not allowed to resell your tickets as per the Purchase Policy accepted upon purchase.