If an event is canceled altogether, we'll usually just refund your tickets automatically. We refund the face value plus the service charge for each ticket – you'll see a credit on your card after we've emailed you about the cancellation with a timescale.
Articles in this section
- Can you compensate me for my travel and hotel arrangements if my event is rescheduled or cancelled?
- How do I get a refund for my booking if my event is cancelled?
- I haven't had my refund yet - what should I do?
- I've heard the event has been cancelled/altered but Ticketmaster hasn't informed me yet
- My event's been rescheduled - do I need to return my Print-at-Home tickets to get a refund?
- What happens if my event is cancelled or rescheduled?